Hey! I'm Morgan and this is my blog for my E-marketing class, enjoy your read! Namaste.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Trip and Fall

I happened to "stumble up on" this website through a friend. Super cool. It's StumbleUpOn.com and basically it shows you different websites you would be interested in according to the preferred boxes you've filled out at the side. I started "stumbling" and first it directed me to a Jackson Pollock website where I could draw my own Pollock-style painting, then it took me to a photography site, then a site known as Fifty People One Question. It's a lot like Post Secret but in film form and makes you think. Here's one of the videos below. This also adds to the conversation regarding online/offline and how this offline interaction is translated into an online conversation that is passed on.

Fifty People, One Question: London from Fifty People, One Question on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment