Hey! I'm Morgan and this is my blog for my E-marketing class, enjoy your read! Namaste.

Friday, March 19, 2010

New fav commercial!

This isn't "new" but it's new to me and I love it, so I thought I'd share it, watch on!

It amazes me how fast information can travel on the web. But information can travel so much faster when it's interesting, funny, shocking, etc. I passed this video on to a couple of friends of mine before I'm posting this blog. And even prior to posting this I have found out that this video has been past around through to 10 of my friends and that's not counting those who have seen it on the facebook pages in which I have posted its url. This almost instant buzz is great for something and horrible for others. Tim Hickernell was quoted in the article "Harnessing Twitter Can Pay Off for Business" in the Financial Post on March 2, 2010. He said, "What starts on Twitter doesn't always end on Twitter... if you're going to start in Twitter, make sure you assess whether to switch channels to resolve the issues." An interesting point to remind us that just because it happens online it always affects offline in some way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment